Monday, November 17, 2008

Recipe--Baked Parmesan Chicken



My friend Melanie gave me this recipe and it is totally yummy, and best of all because you bake it, it is a bit lower in fat. Not that you can tell I care from most of my recipes. Of course when I made this tonight, I was out of mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce, so I used what I had. You know what, it was still good. So here we go....

6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (3 breast)
2 T. melted butter
1 egg beaten
1/4 C dry Italian bread crumbs
1/2 C. Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400*. Spray cookie sheet with PAM. Mix egg & butter, dip breast. Mix crumbs & Parmesan and dip breast into it to coat. Bake 20-25 min. DO NOT OVER BAKE. The last couple of min. put some mozzarella cheese on the chicken and let it melt. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.

There ya go, easy peasy lemon sqeezy.
Let me know how you like it

No comments: